THE FINAL DAY OF TEACHING PRACTICE

13 January 2020, at last we reached to the last day of second phase teaching practice. I really liked to thank those who supported me in the teaching period. My class 9 H, as a teacher i felt really happy because i successfully completed the phase of teaching practice...
   Today i get duty at ground, then i went to my class 9H during the second period. Sum up the class experience and conveyed my regards to every one. Then, i gave sweets its a token of love. Students were really get emotional i felt the same, i received feedback also. When i reback those days passing in my life as a teacher, i just astonished how can survived those days. But i realized the changes happening in my life which was reflected in my personal as well as academic... i believes the passing days which was bring such sustaining experiences it will be helpful in future... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog