OVERALL REFLECTION


The day has ended with successfully.In the second phase of teaching practice i get the class 9H my concern teacher was Mrs
Shyma. Its a new class to me because the last phase my class was 9G, now its changed. When i entered to the first day to last i felt really comfortable, because i has been managed the class effectively. Students were really cooperative and active. In those days i had get number of free period and other general duties.

  I used charts, flas cards also tab for creating learning become more interesting. The most important thing is when teaches with the help of those aids i can sense the differences between normal class room from completely students involved classroom. I teaches four chapters and additionally taken one chapter also.For knowing their academic progress i conducted diagnostic and achievement test also.checked the result get their level of understanding. It helped them to realize their mistakes in learning. Personally it helped me to improve my teaching and identifying the problems of the students.
In order to make progress our B.Ed curriculum suggested yoga and physical education programs. So, we conducted those programs with the help of school authority. As a teacher trainee i realized the merit and demerits of my teaching. Personally,  iam satisfied with my handling in a clasd but i get the feedback from my students that is i was too much strict in teaching time.

Anyway... i learned and remembered alot from my teaching. Everyday has ended with giving a lesson for flourishing our character and life.completely its a new way of excitement, experience and empowerment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog